New LP® FlameBlock® Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing Application Information Sheet
LP® FlameBlock® Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing Applications included are:
1. Multifamily Rood Decks - Fire Wall Continuity
2. One-hour Exterior Fire Wall - "Zero-Lot Line"
3. Two-hour Interior Party Wall - common to town-home construction
4. Two-hour Rated Exterior Wall - Type IIIA Construction
5. Type I and II Roof Decks - "Strip Malls/Small Commercial
6. Open Soffit Exposures
7. California WUI (Wildland Urban Interface) Exterior Wall
8. Type V Construction - Wood-Framed, Low-Slope Commercial Roofs
9. Covered and "Boxed-In" Soffits
On the sales sheet, each application explanation includes a picture or diagram showing the use of
LP® FlameBlock® Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing in the proposed application, as well as references to appropriate certifications and listings.
The document can also be found on the LP Building Products website at www.lpcorp.com.Fire rated sheathing, fire rated osb, fire rated plywood, fire resistant sheathing, fire resistant osb, fire resistant plywood, multifamily construction, small cap, otcbb, ibtgf, barrier, Blazeguard, Mycoguard, fire rated paint, intumescent paint, class a flame spread, class a wall assembly, class c wall assembly, mold resistant, mildew resistant, fire retardant plywood, fire retardant osb, fire retardant sheathing, frt, sips, fire rated structurally insulated panels, thermal barrier, fire rated wall assemblies, fire rated commercial modular roofing, fire rated modular construction, green building products, leed, electrical panel backer board, sips, wildfire protection, forest fire protection, non combustible exterior wall sheathing, ignition resistant exterior wall sheathing, ignition resistant eaves, non combustible eaves, ignition resistant soffits, non combustible soffits, esr-1365, wui approved, wui listed, California state fire marshal approved building materials, specified building product, architectural specifications, builders specs, flameblock